Thursday 28 October 2010

Sharing hashtags for upcoming medical/health conferences.

Earlier Annabel Bentley, @doctorblogs, was wondering if it was possible to find a list of upcoming medical or health conferences- and more importantly the hashtags that would be used to cover them on twitter.


Anyone got recommendations for following medical conferences on Twitter? My eg: follow #ev2010 1-2Nov! http://bit.ly/afFXVF @bmj_latestless than a minute ago via web

I'm not aware of a solution yet so I made this google form and spreadsheet. Get sharing! Oh- and if a better resource exists already,  then share that too!

EDIT: 16/11/10 I've just been shown Lanyrd by @helenpullen - it's the perfect solution!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am reintroducing word verification to cut back on spam posts. I'm sorry if you find it frustrating,